“American Hospital Tbilisi” – AHT, offers treatment of endocrinological pathologies by international standards and the latest medical technological means, both surgically and mini-invasively or laparoscopically.
Endocrinology surgery focuses on surgery of the hormone-producing glands of the human body:
- Thyroid gland;
- Parathyroid glands;
- Adrenal glands;
- Pancreas glands.
Surgical and minimally invasive methods:
- Open surgery – unilateral and complete excision of the thyroid gland, complete thyroidectomy with regional lymph nodes;
- Excision of parathyroid adenomas.
- These procedures are conducted transversely, with a small collar rate, on the anterior surface of the neck (called the Kokher method).
- Mini-invasive method – thyroid surgeries;
- Adrenal surgery – performed without rate, by laparoscopic method.