American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is seeking for an outstanding Web Developer that will work with our team to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into customer-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Develop Python plugins/extensions;
- Integrating website data with various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues;
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, copywriters and internal stakeholders to develop meaningful and extensible web experiences;
- Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field closely related to the principal accountabilities of the position;
- Proven working experience in web programming.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with Python environments, development of responsive layouts;
- Perfect knowledge of UI/UX principles.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.