Reports To: Chief Quality Officer (CQO)
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Quality and Accreditation Specialist, who will facilitate and support the process of the quality policies, procedures and quality system development, implementation, and maintenance at all levels of the organization. This position will also participate in the implementation and coordination of the accreditation process in accordance with the Joint Commissioning International (JCI) standards, policies, and procedures.
* Participate in JCI Process design, planning, implementation, and preparedness in coordination with CQO, Hospital Leadership, and Department Leaders;
* Participate in the review of design and preparation of the AHT Quality Management Program;
* Draft the JCI Policies, Procedures and Programs (PPP) in coordination with the AHT CQO and hospital departments, according to the JCI Requirements and internal JCI Work-Plan;
* Facilitate and support implementation process of the JCI PPPs across facility;
* Involve in the AHT staff training process on the JCI PPP implementation;
* Monitor and report to the CQO on the ongoing JCI compliance;
* Support and administer Medical Staff Credentialing management process in coordination with the AHT Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and the CQO;
* Prepare and administer the AHT Medical Staff Credentialing documentation in accordance with the AHT Credentialing Policy;
* Perform other Quality Management and Accreditation related
duties as assigned by the CQO.
Education and Experience:
* High Medical Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospital Management, or related field;
* One year's experience in a similar role;
* Postgraduate students with strong organizational and management skills, and with good command of the English language, can also be potential candidates.
* Experience in Hospital or in healthcare management field;
* Experience in Hospital Quality Management;
* Knowledge of the Joint Commission accreditation practices.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities:
* Fluent in Georgian and English;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with professionals from a wide range of backgrounds and education level;
* Computer, Data Entry and MS office skills;
* Internet Search Engine skills;
* Excellent organizational skills and prioritizing skills;
* Ability to read and evaluate information to determine compliance with standards and legislation;
* Extreme attention to details;
* Time Management skills;
* Good listener;
* Ability to work under pressure.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at [email protected].
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to the American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at the AHT. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without applicants’ consent.