Reports To: Marketing & Business Development Director
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is seeking for an outstanding Web Developer that will work with our team to achieve our business' digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into customer-friendly functions that will expand our website's influence in our industry.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
* Develop Python plugins/extensions;
* Integrating website data with various back-end services and databases;
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
* Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues;
* Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions;
* Create and maintain software documentation;
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, copywriters and internal stakeholders to develop meaningful and extensible web experiences;
* Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in a field closely related to the principal accountabilities of the position;
* Proven working experience in web programming.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities
* Top-notch programming
skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
* Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills;
* Familiarity with Python environments, development of responsive layouts;
* Perfect knowledge of UI/UX principles.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at [email protected].
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to the American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at the AHT. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without applicants’ consent.Apply