Reports To: Marketing & Business Development Director
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
American Hospital Tbilisi is looking for a Research and Development Specialist, who will be responsible for analyzing autonomously data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaise with direct supervisor to ascertain the business objectives and to what needs to be achieved;
* Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, tables, graphs, reports, and presentations;
* Conduct desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data;
* Interpret data and formulate reports containing actionable recommendations;
* Provide competitive analysis on various hospitals’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation;
* Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies;
* Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences;
* Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction;
* Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it;
* Remain fully informed on healthcare market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices;
* Conduct in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods;
* Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
Education and experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Statistics, Marketing or Economics;
* Proven Research and Development experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task;
* Strong communication and presentation skills;
* Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases and MS Office;
* Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen;
* Familiarity with CRM programs
* Adequate knowledge of data collection methods;
* Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining;
* Strong analytical and critical thinking;
* Good command of English.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at [email protected].
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.