Reports To: Chief Nursing Officer
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
Senior nurse duties and qualification requirements are based on:
a. National Professional Standard - a practicing nurse who defines and sets out 5 (five) professional duties:
* Nursing process management;
* Effective communication with public and a healthcare team;
* Compliance with hygiene and epidemiological standards;
* Caring for professional development.
b. Draft document of the vocational education program
Registration number: 09109- P
Qualification to be awarded: Fifth Level Vocational Qualification in Nursing
Employment opportunities: Identified in the International Classification of Employment (ISCO-08) as an Associate in Health Care, Nursing Standard Code 3221;
c. Five job responsibilities of a Chief Nurse in the hospital management phase:
* Communication with doctors / teamwork.
d. Managerial skills:
* Conceptual skills – Identifying cause-and-effect, data collection and analysis;
* Technical skills - Experience and clinical skills of a practicing nurse according to the specifics of clinical directions: Intensive Care Unit - ICU, Department of Emergency Medicine - ER, Surgical - OR, Anesthesia; Outpatient direction ACS;
* Human skills - Evaluate human behavior, perceive, Identifying cause-and-effect, and make the right decisions.
e. Management functions:
Management of clinical direction resources under the structure of the Nursing Service:
* Defining a strategic plan for clinical work;
* Organizing the work process;
* Leadership, leading the process;
* High Education or Professional Qualification of the 5th level of nursing;
* At least 5 years of experience as a practicing nurse and at least 1 year experience as a Chief Nurse;
The Chief Nurse should carry out:
1. Professional duty:
a) Nursing process management:
b) Effective communication with the public and the healthcare team;
c) Compliance with hygiene and epidemiological standards - process management;
d) Maintaining medical records:
e) Care for professional development.
2. Administrative responsibilities:
3. Leadership and organizing;
4. Field Advisor / Expert;
5. Communication with doctors / teamwork.
* Bona fide.
* Ability to communicate effectively;
* Ability to think critically;
* Ability to make quick / thoughtful decisions in critical situations;
* Presentation skills - public speaking;
* Ability to manage time;
* Skills of technical / practicing nurse according to clinical practice;
* Ability to plan and manage projects;
* Ability to plan the work process;
* Ability to organize;
* Ability to form and lead a team;
* Ability to control;
* Ability to teach theory;
* Ability to practice teaching.
Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Internet
English: A1 and higher - compulsory
By submitting CV and personal information, applicant confirms that he/she will undergo through Credentialing process according to AHT Medical Staff bylaws, policies, rules and regulations.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at [email protected].
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.Apply