Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
American Hospital Tbilisi (AHT) is looking for an Housekeeping Services Manager, who will be responsible 24/7 for the effective supervision of housekeeping services and meeting the hospital needs.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and supervising of daily housekeeping activities in the hospital;
* Responsible to ensure hospital sanitation, infection control and aesthetics standards are maintained and hold the staff accountable for providing exemplary hospitality services;
* Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and policies and procedures;
* Establish work standards, workflow, and work schedules in accordance with AHT regulations and legislative requirements;
* Plan, assign, direct, and monitor the work of subordinate staff; analyze and distribute projects, assignments and workloads; evaluate employee performance; respond to employee grievances and complaints; initiate and coordinate staff selection and continues training processes; ensure that staff activities comply with organizational expectations;
* Establish and implement department specific guidelines for effective operations;
* Conduct regular inspections and makes recommendations for improvement;
* Coordinate outside services (e.g. Document Destruction, Recycling program).
Education and experience
* Bachelor’s degree
* Minimum 4 years of working experience in Housekeeping Services at the hospital
* At least 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience
* Work collaboratively and support efforts of team members
* Effective Communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Time Management skills
* Ability to meet emergency situations
* Crisis & Risk management skills
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at [email protected].
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.Apply