Reports To: Marketing & Business Development Director
Shift/Hours of Work: Full Time
American Hospital Tbilisi is looking for a skilled Call Center Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency.
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development; providing call center staff with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Call Centre Operations to deliver a best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Set the strategy for the development of the Call Center, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the Call Center team to create motivated and engaged colleagues; review the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions; train and coach subordinates on a permanent basis
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center; prepare reports on these statistics, rates, and performance levels
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies (including CRM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling)
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Enhances the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions
- Be updated about all services and news of AHT and disseminate this information among call center operators
- Ensure the appropriate staffing levels, productivity, schedules, and assignments of Call Centre. Optimize operations and various work flows to ensure quality of care provided to patients
- Guide Call Centre Operators through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by Call Centre Operators
- Represent department and organization in a positive and professional manner; serve as role model in actions and behavior; show composure and professionalism under pressure when working with challenging situations and behaviors
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Call Centre
- At least 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities
- Effective Communications, Negotiations and Conflict resolutions skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in Georgian Language
- Excellent command of English and Russian
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Ability to optimize the operational processes to achieve objectives
- Time Management skills
- Ability to develop, appraise and motivate subordinates
- Team Building and Management skills
- Crisis Management skills
- Risk Management skills
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.